Enjoy The Riot Of Sight And Sound
Been there recently?
Transfer to the meeting point around the Old Quarter. Follow your guide for a fascinating walk through the colorful narrow backstreets. Enjoy the riot of sights and sounds and the local life style while you stroll through arrays of little houses, food stalls and century-old shops.
We can make plenty of interesting stops, and of course we visit the adjacent Sword Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. We also explore the hidden “rail street” where daily trains go sharp in the middle of this cramped old town – often only a few yards away from the houses.
For a refreshment en route, let’s do as the local folks do. Grab a small stool for a street side “bia hoi” and a few minute break watching life scenes go by.
Below prices are quoted in USD per person.
|Price per pax
- Private vehicle for all transfers as per program.
- English speaking guide as per program.
- Entrance fees at all attractions.
- 1 bottle of water and 1 towel per person.
- Domestic travel insurance as per official regulation.