A Day in Hue
Been there recently?
Established as the capital of unified Vietnam in 1802, Hue was not only the political but also the cultural and religious centre under the Nguyen Dynasty until 1945.
Take a scenic drive from Hoi An to Hue, en route cross the spectacular scenery of Hai Van Pass or Col des Nuages in French time. In Hue, you will visit the Royal Citadel of the Nguyen dynasty, then have lunch with Hue specialties in the beautiful settings of a mandarin garden home.
Afternoon, take the boat trip on Hue river to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, a long standing icon of Hue, then visit the Royal Tomb of King Minh Mang. Drive back to Da Nang and end the tour.
Below prices are quoted in USD per person.
|1 pax||2 pax||3-8 pax||9-15 pax|
|Price per pax||$207||$120||$97||
- Private vehicle for all transfers as per program.
- English speaking guide as per program.
- Boat trip in Hue.
- Entrance fees at all attrations.
- Lunch at a garden home.
- 2 bottles of water and towel during transfer.
- Domestic travel insurance as per official regulation.