Hands On at Herb Garden
Been there recently?
Depart from hotel toward the herb growers’ village in Tra Que. Stop en route to visit the colorful market and choose some ingredients for the cooking class. At the village, enjoy spectacular view of lush green vegetable farms.
Visit a local farmer family where you will get you hands on the job and practice your gardening skill the way the locals do. Later, get back into the cottage and earn some new techniques at the cooking class. You will then have lunch (or dinner if this is afternoon tour). Get a relaxing foot massage before leaving the village. Drive back to the hotel and end the tour.
Below prices are quoted in USD per person.
|1 pax||2 pax||3-8 pax||9-15 pax|
|Price per pax||$74||$53||$50||
- Private vehicle for all transfers as per program.
- English speaking guide as per program.
- Gardening experience, cooking class and lunch in Tra Que.
- 1 bottle of water and 1 towel per person during transfer.
- Domestic travel insurance as per official regulation.